How to upload video from an Android device to YouTube
The easiest way to upload videos from an Android device is to use the YouTube app.
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Open the Guide in the upper left corner of the screen and navigate to Uploads.
- Touch the Upload icon at the top of the screen.
- Select the video you want to upload.
- Adjust the title, description, tags and privacy settings of your video.
- On supported devices, you’ll also see a video preview with trim handles below it. Drag the trim handles to edit your video’s length. A long press on the trim handle will allow you to zoom into a frame by frame view for exact trimming.
- Touch the Upload icon.
Tip: Go to Settings > Uploads to modify the type of connection used to upload videos.